Mercury Outboard Service and Repair Manual
This Seloc outboard repair manual covers Mercury 2 stroke marine motors for the years 2001-2014.
The Mercury Outboard Service Manual Applies to the Following Years:
- 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
Seloc marine manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair costs. Step-by-step procedures and detailed illustrations guide you through every job, from routine maintenance and troubleshooting, all the way to complete tear-down & rebuild of the marine motor.
This manual covers all 1, 2, 3 and 4 cylinder 2.5-250 Horsepower 2-stroke motors from Mercury.
Notes: Includes Fuel Injection and Jet Drives
Only Seloc manuals include Skill level Ratings (1 - 4 wrenches) based upon the degree of difficulty along with Special Tool icons where a OEM or electronic testing tool is required to perform the specified procedure.
Mercury Outboard Repair Manual Table of Contents.
- General information
- Tools and equipment
- Boating safety
- Engine tune-up
- Engine disassembly and reassembly
- Fuel system
- Oil injection system
- Cooling system
- Cooling system flow schematics
- Ignition system
- Powerhead mechanical
- Powerhead reconditioning
- Powerhead break-in
- Lower unit
- Jet Drive
- Electrical system
- Mechanical tilt (unassisted)
- Gas assist tilt system
- Power tilt/trim
- Remote controls
- Hand rewind starter
- Engine specs; torque specs
- Maintenance and off-season storage
- Wiring diagrams
- Publisher: Seloc Publishing - 2009
- Binding: Paperback - 8.25 x 10.75 inches
- Pages: 760 - Hundreds of color photos and illustrations
- ISBN: 0-89330-067-5