Tractor Service Manual For Allis Chalmers v.AC202
I&T manuals have been trusted since 1948 by readers as a great source of service information for owners and tractor mechanics. These books contain information on topics like engine overhaul, adjustment procedures, removal and assembly instructions. This service manual contains 296 pages of useful information. A must have for any owner, mechanic or anyone trying to restore their vintage tractor.
Coverage: Model D-19*; Models 180*, 185*, 190*, 190XT*, 200**, 7000**; Models D-21**, D-21 Series II**, Two-Ten**, Two-Twenty**, Models 7010**, 7020**, 7030**, 7040**, 7045**, 7050**, 7060**, 7080**
*Gas and diesel
**DieselTypical service information contained includes:
- Detailed illustrations and exploded views
- Troubleshooting sections covering most models
- Cooling system
- Electrical system
- Final drive
- Condensed service data information
- Detailed index
Pages: 296Which Manual Do I Need?
There are 3 main types of manuals, each with a specific purpose. Some manuals combine types (i.e. Parts + Operators, etc.), but the basic function of the manual types remain the same and are as follows:
- Service Manual (SVC) - The service manual (Shop manual or Repair manual) tells you how to take the machine apart, fix it, and put it back together. It is written in the language of a mechanic and may include valuable detailed information such as specifications, torques, ranges, etc. If you are serious about repairs or restoration, you need the service manual.
- Parts Manual (PTS) - The parts manual has exploded views of all parts on the machine, giving great detail on assembly and disassembly. It also includes a guide for ordering parts. It picks up where service manuals leave off. If you do your own repairs, you need the parts manual.
- Operators Manual (OPT) - The operators manual (Owners manual) came with the tractor. It gives the owner/operator instructions, shift patterns, capacities (anti freeze, crankcase, etc.) and adjustment procedures (brakes, clutch, etc.). This is a critical tool for operating and maintaining your machine.
- Complete Kits - Get all the manuals for your machine plus a few other perks and ensure you will not be missing critical information in the middle of your repair job.