Volvo Penta Stern Drive Service and Repair Manual
This Seloc repair manual covers Volvo Penta marine motors for the years 1992-2002.
The Volvo Penta Service Manual Applies to the Following Years:
- 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
- 2000, 2001, 2002
Seloc marine manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair costs. Step-by-step procedures and detailed illustrations guide you through every job, from routine maintenance and troubleshooting, all the way to complete teardown & rebuild of the marine motor.
Only Seloc manuals include Skill level Ratings (1 - 4 wrenches) based upon the degree of difficulty along with Special Tool icons where a OEM or electronic testing tool is required to perform the specified procedure.
For a detailed look at what this repair manual covers please take a look at the Volvo Penta Repair Manual Table of Contents.
Engines Configurations Covered:
- Volvo Penta 3.0L 181 cu. in. 4-cylinder (3.0GL, 3.0GS)
- GM V6 (Volvo Penta 4.3L 262 cu.in. - known as the 430, 431, 432, 434, 4.3GL, 4.3GS, 4.3Gi, and 4.3GXi)
- GM V8 (Volvo Penta 5.0L 305 cu.in. and 5.7L 350 cu. in. small blocks) used in the following configurations: 500, 501, AQ211, 5.0GL, 5.0Gi, 5.0GXi, 570, 571, 572, AQ271, AQ311, 5.7GL, 5.7GLi, 5.7GS, 5.7GSi, 5.7Gi, 5.7GXi
- GM V8 (Volvo Penta 7.4L 454 cu.in., 8.1L 496 cu. in. and 8.2L 502 cu.in big blocks) used in the following configurations: 740, 7.4GL, 7.4Gi, 7.4GSi, 8.1Gi, 8.1GSi, 8.1GXi, 8.2GL, 8.2GSi, DPX375, DPX385, DPX415, DPX420, DPX500, DPX525, DPX600.
- Ford V8 (Volvo Penta 5.0L 302 cu. in. and 5.8L 352 cu. in.) used in the following configurations: 5.0FL, 5.0Fi, 5.8FL, 5.8Fi, 5.8FSi.
- General information
- Tools and equipment
- Boating safety
- Engine tune-up
- Engine disassembly and reassembly
- Fuel system
- Ignition system
- Electrical system
- Cooling system
- Drive unit
- Tilt and trim systems
- Engine specs
- Torque specs
- Maintenance / off-season storage / Winterization
- Wiring diagrams
- Publisher: Seloc Marine - 1994
- Binding: Paperback - 8.5 x 10.75 inches
- Pages: 624 with Hundreds of photos and illustrations
- ISBN: 9780893300579
Use the "Buy Now" button at the top of this page to purchase the Volvo Penta Manual.